Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
POR Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(4) 35/16 X 15 Boggers - Tread height measures a good 3/4in deep. Mounted on 15 X 10 5 on 5.5 black AR rims. $500.

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
what's the backspacing on the wheels? I'm looking for something with like 1" to 2" backspacing.... but I will probably take them either way. I'm down in Roseville and can't get up there til Saturday morning to get them. but I would definitely be up there bright and early that morning to get them. I'll PM you my contact info.

·
Registered
607 Posts
that's cool. I'm running narrowtrack axles (on a 75 CJ5) so the more backspacing, the less turning I get cause the tires are hitting my springs, So I'll just have to find some more rims then

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Timbo said:
dream on Disco................

I'm holding them for Erik (SacTrack) until Sat.
I had to try. :D If he doesn't take them I don't need the rims so let me know what you would want for the tires only. ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey,

man, those are exactly what i want/need (who can tell the difference?). you're just on the wrong end of the country. i hate to even ponder what it would cost to ship those pigs. just curious, anybody ever ship something that large/heavy across the country before?

happy trails,
bigmac

·
Registered
788 Posts
bigmackloud said:
Hey,

man, those are exactly what i want/need (who can tell the difference?). you're just on the wrong end of the country. i hate to even ponder what it would cost to ship those pigs. just curious, anybody ever ship something that large/heavy across the country before?

happy trails,
bigmac
ship them forward air, it will be like 150 or so. you can ship them to RDU and pick up there.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
are they still available? im interested, are you willing to seperate the tires alone? if so how much? ill be able to pick them up next weeekend. thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts