Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 37x12.50x16 Swamper SSRs. ~75% tread 2 excellent shape 2 have moderate cupping. Asking $300 obo. They sell new for $240 @4WPW. Located in Mesa AZ will ship at buyers expense for asking price. Call Meat @ 480-529-5995 of post here with questions.

Travis

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok kiddies here's the pics. There's one local guy interested, if no one local want's them I start down the list and ship 'em out. The bottom one is cupped and the top is good. There's 2 of each.

Travis

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice,

Those are 10 Ply correct?

Let me know how much shipping would be.

I think shipping is pretty cheap if ya use like Grayhoud to ship them out.

I am VERY INTERESTED!

Let me know,

Kevin
[email protected]
Dallas, Texas

·
Registered
641 Posts
still interested, how is that cupping affecting the ride, I have never had a tire do that. Oh and do you have the original reciept?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok here's the other pic I was trying to post before my computer took a crap. As for shipping I'm sorry to be a dick but I have three sets of tires for sale and I'm sick of calling Forward air for prices. Go to their website and find the closest depot to you. Call their number and they'll give you a price on a 300lb palet of tires coming from Phoenix. They are really quite friendly and easy to deal with. There is one local guy interested, I'll shoot him one more email with a pic and if he backs out I believe missingmy84toy has dibs. If anyone PMed me first let me know I had to clean out my box. As for the cupping these tires were picked up used and I can't vouch for the ride, and I don't have a reciept. I've run worse tires without trouble but I have a high tollerence for such things since I'm poor. I looked at the pic and I can't see where the ply is listed. 10 seems high for a radial but??? The tires are 25 minutes away so I don't see them much.

Travis

Attachments

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got a set of 33x12.5x15 BFG KMs and a set of 33x13.5x16 Swamper LTBs for sale here on the board. I haven't heard from the local guy so it looks like missingmy84toy is up first. Email me at [email protected] and we'll get this thing going.

Travis

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I haven't heard from him yet, I'll PM him now and give him a day then you're up. Also it turns out we have a set of 5 not 4. So the price is the same but shipping will go up accordingly.

Travis

·
Registered
641 Posts
yes I am deffinatley still interested, give me some time to get a shipping quote from forward air. I'll give you a call tomarrow if you Pm' me your phone number, otherwise I'll email you

·
Registered
278 Posts
wishy washy?

All right, y'all. If you're gonna buy them, buy them. If not, stand aside so I can. :D :flipoff2: :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
I understand that. All I was saying is that it's been a couple of weeks already and some of us would like our chance at them. I hate for people to lose sales because other people haven't made up their minds yet. I got cash and am looking for tires and will be buying some from somebody. I'm sure others feel the same. If not, then :flipoff2: !

1 - 20 of 35 Posts