Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Missing called me this morning so I'd say they're sold. I'll post back if things change.

Travis

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey lets be patient...no butting in line folks! If some one backs out "then make it be known your no longer interested"

·
Registered
641 Posts
back off, I'm buying these tires

·
Registered
278 Posts
Calm down.

All I'm saying is that in every other industry except POR, first one with the money is the one that gets the goods. I called a guy once to say I was on my way to buy his Jeep, drove the hour and a half only to find the Jeep was sold 20 minutes before I got there. I'm not trying to butt in line (ok, well I'd like to), but in other threads, it is said first one with the money in my hands is the one who gets the (insert goods here). Look at BnTmike selling those 35's for somebody. There have been many deals fall through on this board and I just wanted to be sure Overkiller didn't miss out on those who are ready and have the money now and don't care about how much shipping would be because this is a damn good deal for a set of 5 tires. So if you people want to get mad at me, :flipoff:, if you're just trying to be funny :D. Thank you and good night.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
missingmy84toy said:
back off, I'm buying these tires
Seriously man a lot of you guys are pretty damn late to the party Missing replied less then 12 hours after I posted the ad and was patient while I hoped for a local buyer and is being patient now while the tires make their way onto a palet and to the shipping depot. I sold these tires for a friend and it's been a gigantic pain in my ass. I've had to clean out my PM box and call Forward Air more times then I can count. Just chill out and look for another good deal. These tires are all but sold.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Alright, Missing has a new baby on the way so he had to bow out. I think Big K was up next, if anyone else contacted me first let me know. They are currently sitting in my side yard and will be shipped out my first day off after I get the cash. Big K PM me so we can get these things gone.

Travis

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
if none of the before posted step up i will take them (as long as shipping isnt to much of a rape to 20903)
with no hassles and cash wired same day :D
and i wont even get all pissy :flipoff2:
PM me with total if all is good

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm still in. And I will get pissy :flipoff2: Like I said on page 1, lots of deals fall through because people back out. Anyway, I'm still interested and still have the money. Thanks,
Jesse

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Fullsize 40 said:
I'm still in. And I will get pissy :flipoff2: Like I said on page 1, lots of deals fall through because people back out. Anyway, I'm still interested and still have the money. Thanks,
Jesse
Well if it was a local deal it'd be first come first served but when there's shipping involved the dibs system is the only thing that's fair. Unless I'm mistaken you now have dibs. Let me know the closest Forward Air depot to you and we'll get these things gone.

Travis

·
Registered
5 Posts
Overkill I can close the deal up today! will pick up! I tried calling the number you listed but it says not valid. Call my cell TODAY 970 250 5139. Thanx Mike.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yup, they're gone!!! :D

21 - 35 of 35 Posts