Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
four 38.5x15R15 Boggers, tires have 95 % tread. I have hardly wheeled these tires and have only driven on the road twice. One tire has been plugged a year ago but has never leaked or gotten soft. I can and will post picks. tires are currently on 15X10 chevy 6bolt steel wheels.

$700.00 or best offer,

pick up or willing to work into the deal transporting half way within reason

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cant get pics up until sunday, at the moment im on the eastcoast visisting family. I can promise you that they are in perfect condition other than the plug that i spoke of. I have owned them for two years now but do to my truck always breaking i have only wheeled them five times, just ask my wife lol, she will tell you what a waist they are sitting there. The tires have no chunking or slices. Only reason im selling them is because im taking a break for a year of two from wheeling till my son gets older.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Can you give me a contact number? My friends are coming down there this weekend to LBL and will pass right through Paducah. Maybe we can work something out. Either that or call me at 815 409-1373 so we can talk. Thanks.
Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts