Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I bought their stroker kit for mine and am still having it assembled. Decided to add a little more bling to it since I got a killer deal on some busch series aluminum heads and intake for it. I'll post up the final numbers for it once it's finished.

John

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I am guessing the stock through is 3.46 so to go up only .09 isn't much of a stroker. A 3.75 would be though. I did some looking around for this and found that it just isn't cost effective unless you find the parts used or something. Would be nice though.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
You could probably just buy a shortstar and be done for that kind of money. With a turbo, it would be a bad mother!

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Dunno if it still available, but there was a GM performance "4.3L" block available for a while that had siamesed bores. IIRC, it was good for 5.2L (326ci?) with a stroker crank. :smokin:

·
Registered
456 Posts
On the GMPP website, they still sell those blocks and all-aluminum blocks and heads. I guess Brodix used to make heads for the 4.3 but discontinued them. I'm keeping my eyes peeled on Ebay for them, though! Despite the price, I still think it would be cool to have a big-inch V-6 based stroker.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts