Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, gears are installed with spool, spins free, good wear pattern, not much use. 31 spline, chunk is from a 79 f150.

$325 plus shipping

PM me if your interested

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a little more info from the PO.

Yukon gears... Moser Steel spool 31 spline

·
Registered
594 Posts
durn... all i gotta do is install mine and buy a install kit... itll be done but this is a better deal... wish i had it right now to spend... xmas hurts... lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've decided to just hang onto it and run it for now. I need to see if 4.56's are going to be low enough. I'll let you guys know if it isn't and I got to 5.13's.

·
Registered
594 Posts
ive got 5.13's that just need to be installed with a full spool as well... i would trade ya my stock chunck with the new gears and new spool for yours if ya wanted... although the difference is yours installed already and mines not...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like there back up for sale. I'm still running the truck on the street and with 4.56's and a spool it may be a "little" to much.

Pics to follow

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive got 5.13's that just need to be installed with a full spool as well... i would trade ya my stock chunck with the new gears and new spool for yours if ya wanted... although the difference is yours installed already and mines not...
I may be interested, I was planning on 5.13's or 5.38's when I go to tons and I'm not dding it. Pics? Install kit?

thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's some pics, not really looking to ship but I will for the right price.

I'll bet this thing weighs 70 pounds. Shipping will be $$$$$$$$$$, rather deal with someone in the southeast, trade for d44 stuff, or??

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guess these are easy to ship in a 5 gal bucket? Still be $$ due to the weight though. TTT!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts