Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got 4 good condition aluminum Hutchinson beadlock wheels from a Chevy Border Patrol truck. 16x9, 8 lug 8 on 6.5" pattern, 4.5" backspacing, 0 offset. 16 bolt beadlock. Wheels have a few scratches & 1 gouge, 1 or 2 bad stud/nuts and need new o-rings and a basic cleanup. Includes 4 rubber inserts and 3 tire pressure sensors (1 broken). I of the inserts has a short crack in the middle (1-2" long) but shouldn't affect performance.

Asking $700 OBO

Here's the one with the bad stud- bottom left, gouge is on outer cap where the bad stud is. Looks like the previous owner didn't know how to break them down.

Trade wise, I need quite a few things, so feel free to ask. Tires 37"+ for 16.5 rims, 1.25" JJs, welder, Chevy hubs/spindles/stubs, someone to rebuild a 47RE transmission, Dana 80 SRW w/ 4.10s for a 2nd gen Dodge, etc etc

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for the right price I'll ship the spare trans I have in the shop!

BUMP....Welder trades will need to be semi-local and I'm looking for a 115V unit for small projects, full MIG, not flux wire welder.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for late reply, not sure I want to go with another 47RE, thinking about a 727 w/ a gear vendors. FYI, motor is a V10, bolt on improvements only, DD and tow rig, 4x4.

Still available for sale. Rough weight is 52lbs per wheel assembly (2 halves, hardware & inner beadlock), have some H1 12 bolt wheel boxes I can use to ship. Assume 60lbs packaged 17x17x10" for shipping.

Also know of someone headed to KOH, can probably get a ride for these for some gas money!

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had someone seriously interested and now have a ride setup for delivery to KOH. So I will pass the same deal along to the 1st person to Paypal cash.

$700 + Paypal fees (like $20) for all 4 rims complete, delivered to KOH. My friend is staying right across from the pits in the RV rentals. You Paypal me, I pay him gas money, you get great rims cheap!

He is leaving Thursday morning, the 2nd... somebody pull the trigger!!!!

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ride to KOH leaves Thurs morning....last chance is tomorrow, need Paypal transferred so I can meet him.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$700 for 4 Hutchinsons delivered to KOH!

Last call...shipping will be closer to $200.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ride to KOH has left!

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
offers....trades??? These are sweet rims, surprised no one is interested. Plenty of things I would be interested in, just ask.

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ttt

·
Embrace the Suck
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pending sale.

·
Embrace the Suck