Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got (4) 2.0 Fox Racing Shox 10" Travel reservoir shocks for sale. They have been rebuilt in July of 05, but never ran. So they are in perfect working order, could use a little elbow grease to get them looking perfect, but oh well. All boxed up and full of nitrogen and ready to go. Asking $400 plus shipping (should be no more than $60 to the east coast, less to the west coast).

Pictures Click Here

Here's the specs from Fox's website....

Shaft Diameter - 0.625
Res Length - 2.0X8
Ext Length - 26.10
Col Length - 16.10
Travel - 10.0

If interested, reply here or PM me, thanks!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I would be interested in two of them if you are willing to separate.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
CaptainAwesome said:
Do you think these would work with a Long Armed TJ, if I fabbed up the upper conection? What did you run these on? I am going to be running 35" tires.
They were never run, I bought them used and had them rebuilt and charged with nitrogen at Fox....I was intending to use them on my 96 Chevy 2 door Tahoe with a 10" Susp. lift, 3" body and 38's but I never ran them, and sold the truck, so here they are :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Can you send me a picture of the shocks?...your link isn't working. I might be able to get together some cash for those if you still want to sell. You heading up to Stockton any time soon to meet halfway if I do have the cash? Let me know what you think...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts