Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four of these shocks new in box. I'll sell for $80 each in pairs. This will be
the shock that goes on my rig, but I changed my plans and the money could
be allocated elsewhere for now. These are the same great shock sold by Dave
and Ryan, just a bit cheaper. I'll include all the sticker and pamphlet BS they sent
if you want that too :D

These are in Orinda, between Oakland and Concord. Area code is 94563. Local
pickup is great, but shipping is just fine as well. It will be fairly inexpensive using
ground from ups or dhl..

If you want to put yourself in any kind of a line, you can call me to do so. Feel
free to ask any sort of question as well..

E-mail [email protected]
or call 925 787 9907

tom

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I'll take two of them, you take paypal? I'm in Vancouver, WA and I have a friend that is going to Redding to pick up a toy axle for me... might be able to arrange things so he can swing by and grab these shocks... if not, I can pay for fed-ex ground or whatever. lemme know!

j

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
jekbrown said:
I'll take two of them, you take paypal? I'm in Vancouver, WA and I have a friend that is going to Redding to pick up a toy axle for me... might be able to arrange things so he can swing by and grab these shocks... if not, I can pay for fed-ex ground or whatever. lemme know!

j
Redding->orinda is a LONG drive
yahoo maps= Distance: 207.8 miles Approximate Travel Time: 3 hours 9 mins

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
ok then, I'll pay to ship. :) I'm in the 98686 zip code. take paypal? if not, I can snail mail ya the $. In any case, I definitely want 2 of em. thanks!

j

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My information as follows:

Weight per: ~9lbs
Cost per: $80

My address:
Thomas Conte
26 Parkway Ct
Orinda, CA

Paypal:
[email protected]

Leave a message on 925 787 9907 to secure availability. I'll take them in the order of
the messages on the phone I receive. I'm going out of town, so call for any questions
you might have as well.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 left

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can check out the polyperformance website if you wish

what's your addy?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and back

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
im the guy that bought 2 of these... Tom is top notch, great to deal with. If I had the $ layin around, I'd buy the other 2 also. ;)

j

1 - 12 of 12 Posts