Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
40' enclosed goose neck CENTRAL ILLINOIS $2500 w PICS

1990 33' Lazy N brand horse trailer that was converted into a 40' cargo trailer for a local tool and supply company in the mid 90s. It is 85 1/2" between the doors on the back. The garage part is 25' with a 15' living quarters section. It had a couple leaks due to the centers of the rivets falling out and ruined most of the paneling in the living quarters. They have sense been gutted. The black and gray water tanks are still there and so is the inverter and AC. You can plug the trailer in and freeze your self out. It has hydraulic landing gear which works but has a broken safety pin on one side that is a very easy fix. trailer is very solid except for a few roof bows in the living quarters. a great fixer upper for someone with the time! It will just never suit my needs anymore and im a carpenter by no means. I will put pics up tomorrow. Located in Chillicothe Illinois $2500 considering trades for truck campers, 12 foot enclosed trailers, bobbers, xj, sami, runner, hilux, yj.

Names Ryan and # is 309-657-4381 prefer that you call and no text!

broken pin

·
Registered
196 Posts
Im interested too, I would like to see some interior pics also, and how are the tires? is it in good enough shape to be towed back to california you think?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry guys ive been super busy. the interior is not pretty but the whole thing is super solid. tires are actually in damn good shape and has one full size spare all matching Michelins. have a local guy interested but money talks. will get all info requested and pics first thing in the a.m.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Pics of inside? Width inside wheel wells? Interior height? Lights/brakes work? Tires good enough for at least a pull down to STL?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts