Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have 5 40x13.50x16 pro comp x terians. one is new, two are 99% one is about 90% and the other is about 85% atleast. they are $450 each new, i want $1500 for all 5. or i will trade for a set of built axles or ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt
any offers?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tt for new price

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still available, steamboat springs CO is north central CO

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
just imagine tires with no to very little wear!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
buy my tires ttt

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
would you be interested in partial trade of some 315/80/16 of the same tires, and like 800 cash? 4 of them, in better condition then the ones in your pictures (or so they look). THose in the pictures actually look worn? maybe its the pictures, but they look about 1/2-1/4 worn?

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have some built axles i would trade.
Front:
Dana 44 high/crossover steer, Disk Brakes, Lok-Right, 5:13, full length, perches at 31.5",

Rear:
Ford 9" Spool, Large bearing, 5:13, Disk Brakes, "tri-pod" torsion bar bracket welded on top of pumpkin

PM me with your phone number if you are interested.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
would you be interested in partial trade of some 315/80/16 of the same tires, and like 800 cash? 4 of them, in better condition then the ones in your pictures (or so they look). THose in the pictures actually look worn? maybe its the pictures, but they look about 1/2-1/4 worn?
sorry about the pictures, i'll try to get some better ones. the description describes them perfectly though. the one with little tire hair on it still, is the exact same as two others and the other two have very little wear. i assure you the description is very acurate.

pm sent

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have some built axles i would trade.
Front:
Dana 44 high/crossover steer, Disk Brakes, Lok-Right, 5:13, full length, perches at 31.5",

Rear:
Ford 9" Spool, Large bearing, 5:13, Disk Brakes, "tri-pod" torsion bar bracket welded on top of pumpkin

PM me with your phone number if you are interested.
very interested, pm sent

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
any offers?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts