Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
listing my 351W based 418 stroker.
scat 4.100" forged crank, 4.030 bore, 6.2" scat H beam rods w/arp bolts, forged pistons 12.0CR. has a trick flow main girdle with arp bolts, melling hv oil pump, milodon 7qt pan for fox mustang, fel pro mls head gaskets, vic jr. heads 60cc chambers 210cc intake 2.05in 1.60ex, comp mech flat tappet cam .568/.592,comp lifters and pushrods, procomp full roller rockers, procomp stud girdle, vic jr. intake tapped and plumbed with a nos sportsman fogger kit, barry grant 750 speed demon carb, msd billet dist,msd plug wires, trick flow fabbed valve cover.
im including everything for the nos already plumbed solenoids, purge solenoid, feed line, bottle with gauge and brackets, bottle warmer and blanket, also a msd retard box.
motor has been in a prostreet 67 f100 and has a best of 11.17 on spray with no tuning. i have taken it to the track 2 times probably made 4-5 passes on spray and about the same on motor. also has about 2-3000 street miles. strong running motor runs nice and cool. asking $6300. it dont like pump gas but might be a good setup for propane...

i also have a built 2wd c6 trans i will throw in with the motor for $1500 or sell after the motor sells. built same time as motor alto red clutches, quike servo, tci full man. valve body reverse pattern with brake, trickflow deep alum pan, hughes pro street convertor 3000 stall. professionally built right.
pic on my racing junk add-http://www.racingjunk.com/Drag-Racing/2410063/418-sbf-stroker-ford-.html

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6k OBO. pretty sweet little ford motor. 11.17 in a full size truck not a striped drag truck with no tuning was still running timing from off the street. would have went high 10's with a little effort.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts