Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 almost new 42" Iroks on 17x9" H2 rims with internal Stauns already mounted. Almost full tread, few marks on the sidewalls but nothing to worry about.

$1600

·
Registered
152 Posts
Can you email me some pics of these?

briansettle at columbus dot rr dot com

Also do you have any idea what shipping would be on these to zip 43204? It is a business with a fork lift.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.kkeele.com/pgallery/v/JeepProgress/

The pics of everything except for the seats is here. Look towards the end for the Iroks/rims. Anything can be shipped on your dime as long as you have something such as Forward Air nearby.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Any idea on a price? I have never shipped any that large?

If not do you have a weight on those? I wanted to check around on some shipping.

It would probably kill the deal, but wanted to check. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know the Iroks weigh 96 pounds each according to Interco. I figure an extra 20ish each for the rims/stauns should be pretty accurate. Buddy just shipped a D44 axle complete for $126 via Forward Air so might not be a horrible deal. Figure $200 or so.

·
Registered
785 Posts
$200 is probably a little on the shy side based on the total weight of 4. I would guess closer to $300 on the safe side.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
sent PM

Nice build, I went through your pics,

anyone running H2's with this large/wide a tire?

I planned on running this combo with beadlocked h2s that are widened about 1/2" from Champion, the experts have told me that h2's are strong and worth beadlocking

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold. This setup is run on a lot of buggies and as for strength I have seen just about everywheel break in some form or fashion. Steelies bend and rip the bead, aluminums can crack if you hit them hard enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts