Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 42' Pace race car trailer. I got rid of my 1450 truck a while back and we just don't need this much trailer anymore. It's a 1999 model, approximately 6500 miles on new Eagle Alloy wheels, Les Schwab trailer tires, and brake/wheel bearing service. This trailer tows excellent, very smooth, and sits a lot lower than most toy haulers.

Recently re-sided, needs front panel and back deck finished (I have all the materials to finish) plus a little work inside. Needs wheel well trim (available from Pace or others), but that's about it. It has new LED tail lights and a brand new spare. It also has a clear Oregon title.

Asking $6,500.00 FIRM or trade for 20' + deck-over bumper pull equipment style trailer or 24' + deck-over gooseneck equipment style trailer of equal value.

Located in Roseburg, Oregon right off of Interstate 5. PM me if interested.

More pics are available, PM me with your email address and I'll send all of them I have.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are the measurements-

78" high (floor to ceiling)
74" to flourecent lights (I was going to move these to the sides for clearence myself as well)
96" wall to wall width
81" between the steel wheel wells

Rear door-

73" high
91" wide

Go to the PACE website, here is the Shadow GT page-

http://www.paceamerican.com/trailers/shadow/, if you go to GN/FW specs, look at the specs for the SCXF8542TTA3 model (42' 6", 15.500 GVWR). Even though mine is a 1999, the specs are virtually the same.

Just FYI, my 1450 Ranger was really wide and it fit right in. It had the front beams extended 7" over on each side + 35's on a mild off-set wheel. It was a little over 19' long, basically it was larger than an F-150 by the time we were done with it. Height wise, I had to suck down the front coil-overs to stay under the lights (if you look at the pics they hang down too much in the center). I was going to move the lights over to one side or the other to aviod having to do this (pulling the front end down).

If anyone needs any other info just ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts