Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm looking for an electric fan that'll pull about 4200 cfm that will fit in an SII. Would prefer a junkyard unit. Anybody got any ideas?

·
Premium Member
7,183 Posts
In my neck of the woods finding one in a taurus was a bitch. Lincoln Contis appear to have the exact same setup, and all the Lincolns had the fans intact

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
troutbum said:

If we are going to have a tech drought like the one we are currently experiencing you ought to let us at least rehash old shit :flipoff2:
No tech drought, just some us are sick of the dans here and have moved! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Old Scout said:

No tech drought, just some us are sick of the dans here and have moved! :flipoff2:
HEY :flipoff2: I resemble that remark.

But WTF... If the old school dudes pack up and move and end up making just a Pirate II Board - is that going to solve the DAN issue? At some point those that your trying to avoid are going to find where you've moved and you'll have to deal with them there.

Just thinking out loud - an no I don't have a solution to the potential dilution of the board with the influx of 'newbies'

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Old Scout said:

some us are sick of the dans here and have moved! :flipoff2:
:confused: your all just mad cause i moved out right :confused: :flipoff2:

just so mu post isnt useless with no tech.

attn newbies: that shot lever down there.. it is a majical lever... if you pull it.. it alows you to leave the driveway ... please use it and post pictures atleast twisted up on a lawn gnome in your yard.. we are sick of drive way shots!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts