Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just seeing if any one has had these tires to see how they do in mud or seen these on some one elese rig in mud im. wanting them for my f250 and i will drive it as a daily drive but also want to do some mud runs too and have a tire that wont wear out in 10 miles of driving lol

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
seriously? Like i said on another thread SEARCH. Ill even give you basic instructions.
Go click search, click advanced, type xzl, choose the proper sub forums, hit the search button. And there will be your answer

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
43 foot tall tires are probably a bit much for the street. You'll be running into telephone wires, stop lights, street lights, overhanging buildings, crossways, etc. That's just being unsafe, dawg.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Hey guys just seeing if any one has had these tires to see how they do in mud or seen these on some one elese rig in mud im. wanting them for my f250 and i will drive it as a daily drive but also want to do some mud runs too and have a tire that wont wear out in 10 miles of driving lol
Eat shit and die.

Love, the Ford section.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You fucks that only reply with SEARCH, have no tech to give!!!
Now this place is starting to sound like all the other sections! :flipoff2:

·
Banned
13,206 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
You fucks that only reply with SEARCH, have no tech to give!!!
Now this place is starting to sound like all the other sections! :flipoff2:
Here is some fawkin tech for ya, not sure how the hell it helps :flipoff2:

Terex 10.5 ton cement mixers run xzl's, 6 of them to be exact. They are size 445/65R22.5, and they are mounted on Alcoa aluminum rims attached to 5 ton face loading axles. How well they do in the mud i dont know, the mixers are 6x8 though. Some carry steel cables to get pulled out with if they get stuck

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here is some fawkin tech for ya, not sure how the hell it helps :flipoff2:

Terex 10.5 ton cement mixers run xzl's, 6 of them to be exact. They are size 445/65R22.5, and they are mounted on Alcoa aluminum rims attached to 5 ton face loading axles. How well they do in the mud i dont know, the mixers are 6x8 though. Some carry steel cables to get pulled out with if they get stuck
Ya, thats about the quality of tech as saying "use the search asshole"!!!! :flipoff2:

Are you from the Gay Ford section too????????? :shaking:

·
Green bastard
6,658 Posts
You will take the time to start a thread, post and then talk some noob shit , but won't take the time to sirch? It's really not that hard to do. You have been given exact directions on how to do it. It has been covered many times and would yield alot of informational reading for you. Sirch and read before posting, as you will get many, many replies to youre question all in one spot. If you don't like the replies in here, move to the noob section I think there is less sand to be kicked into youre vagina over there. And really, you are mad because you're super sweet tech filled question of "do these tires work good in mud?" is not returning tech filled replies? I will help and answer with a appropriate level of tech. It depends on the mud,terrain,truck,engine,driver,grooved and youre opinion of "good" is and compared to what? Help much?:flipoff2:

·
Banned
13,206 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yall are some fucking assholes. If you have an answer for the guy.....fine. But damn don't hate on him, just don't reply if you don't like what he's asking!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
venom that is the best tech i have seen on this site for a long time..... I think most the guys that use this site are BROKE mother fuckers that wanna do cool shit but there wifes have there wallet stuffed so far up her old ladys vigina that it wont come out or work at wall mart and cant afforde to do any thing to there 1990 toyota pickup. SOOOOO in returne the sit here on this sight dream,hope,beat off,and dream some more of things people post and when there dumb ass has no good intelegent replys to give they just get butt hurt and make more stupid fucking replys that arnt worth a shit. If some one gave a good reply for every 4 dumb ass nobody gives a fuck reply this would be a great site.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Yall are some fucking assholes. If you have an answer for the guy.....fine. But damn don't hate on him, just don't reply if you don't like what he's asking!!
Butthurt much?

venom, that is the best tech i have seen on this site for a long time..... I think most the guys that use this site are BROKE mother fuckers that wanna do cool shit but there wifes have there wallet stuffed so far up her old lady's vigina that it won't come out or work at wall mart and can't afforde to do any thing to there 1990 toyota pickup. SOOOOO in returne the sit here on this sight dream,hope,beat off,and dream some more of things people post and when there dumb ass has no good intelegent replys to give they just get butt hurt and make more stupid fucking replys that arnt worth a shit. If some one gave a good reply for every 4 dumb ass nobody gives a fuck reply this would be a great site.
Wow. I'm sorry we offended the entire 3rd grade class.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
hey n00bs STFU, your calling people broke and you cant even pony up $20 for a star

And get some Groundhawgs man
They dig like a mofo
Now GTFO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts