Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our new 4340 Chromoly Drive Flanges for the hard core 4 wheelers. These are twice as strong as stock flanges or hubs. They come with six 5/16 dowl pin holes. We supply you with 2 5/16 dowl pins which are much bigger than your stock ones and a drill bit to re-drill for the larger pins. Simply pull the 2 smaller pins out and re-drill for the larger pins. We also provide the dust cover cap.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chass said:
Looks good!

Do you warranty the outer splines ont he birf if I run these and your 30 spliners?

How about your chromo hub gears?

Price?

Chass
ct
THAT'S A TOUGH ONE.

WE WARRANTY ARE BIRF AGAINST BREAKAGE AND THE THE DRIVE FLANGE. BUT IF YOU BREAK THE DRIVE FLANGE AND STRIP THE SPLINES ON THE BIRF, SORRY WE DON'T WARRANTY THE BIRF. SAME THE GOES FOR THE HUB GEARS.
THE BIRF DID NOT FAIL, JUST LIKE WE CAN'T WARRANTY OUR INNER SHAFTS OF YOUR LOCKER STRIPS THE SPLINES.

DRIVE FLANGES $105.00 EACH
INNER HUB GEARS $70.00 EACH

·
Change is good.
35,184 Posts
I think I'll keep my locking hubs, but it's still a very nice looking product. Thanks for advancing the art, once again.

Doc

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4RnrRick said:
Do you have some comparision strength numbers of these from your machine??

Stock Hub Gears
4340 Hub Gears
Stock Flanges
4340 Flanges

BTW - nice looking product!
Well Rick i had to look it up.:)

Stock hub Gear 5800 ft. lbs.
4340 hub gear 7500ft. lbs.
Stock flang 6000ft. lbs.
4340 flanges broke 6 - 3/8 bolts at 7500ft. lbs
Warn hub 5000ft. lbs.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Our new 4340 Chromoly Drive Flanges for the hard core 4 wheelers. These are twice as strong as stock flanges or hubs. They come with six 5/16 dowl pin holes. We supply you with 2 5/16 dowl pins which are much bigger than your stock ones and a drill bit to re-drill for the larger pins. Simply pull the 2 smaller pins out and re-drill for the larger pins. We also provide the dust cover cap.
So you have to come up with the other 4 dowel pins :confused:

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
Bobby, I think you have a typo. The hub studs are M8 which is very close to 5/16" not the 3/8" you listed.
He used 3/8 gr8 bolts through the holes to bolt in in the axle breaker, no typo.

·
popeye
5,625 Posts
Bobby, I think you have a typo. The hub studs are M8 which is very close to 5/16" not the 3/8" you listed.
Brian Ellinger said:
He used 3/8 gr8 bolts through the holes to bolt in in the axle breaker, no typo.
Longfield said:
Yes, the 3/8th bolts will go thru the holes without the cone washers and it sheared off all the bolts.

(nelson voice on) haa haaaa (nelson voice off):flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts