Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The JS Team is planing a trip Monday night to Mike's Sky Ranch. For those of you that don't know, Mike's is $60 per bed and should be reserved ahead of time. That covers your bed, dinner, and breakfast on Tuesday morning. They have excellent food, a pretty cool little bar, and is an overall awesome place to visit while in Baja. If you'd like to go, please post up in here. PLEASE post your name and phone number so I can reach you regarding payment for the room. I'm not sure how many beds are available, but if we want to reserve space, we need to get on it fast.

·
33,755 Posts
I'd like to say yes I'm in, but I have no idea where or what I'll be. I'm kind of heading down there on the faith that it'll all work out :laughing:

I'm new to this game, so I don't know what to expect. I have to defer to Lance, since he's the only one I've really spoken to about this "adventure".

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Mike, I'm in for sure. I'm all about getting the full Baja experience.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to say yes I'm in, but I have no idea where or what I'll be. I'm kind of heading down there on the faith that it'll all work out :laughing:

I'm new to this game, so I don't know what to expect. I have to defer to Lance, since he's the only one I've really spoken to about this "adventure".
What day are you getting down to Mexico?

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
I'm in, I'll give you the dough at Daves shop this weekend.

Eric Anderson
310 994 5690

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
We hope to be there, but that depends on Lance and what he has planned for us.....

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
You're on the Road with Mello right now, so I'm sure you know, we're in.
Mark
925-858-8548
If someone needs a ride there, we should have one exrta seat.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I've left a message at Mike's Sky Ranch to increase our reservation to 27 people total. I'll confirm tomorrow. Everyone who posted here and/or confirmed with Shaffer or me is included.

Should be a great party.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
I've left a message at Mike's Sky Ranch to increase our reservation to 27 people total. I'll confirm tomorrow. Everyone who posted here and/or confirmed with Shaffer or me is included.

Should be a great party.

2 for me (shelley and I) only one bed needed :grinpimp:

Unless all they have are singles :D

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
2 for me (shelley and I) only one bed needed :grinpimp:

Unless all they have are singles :D
I remember seeing a double bed, nothing bigger.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts