Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of front and rear seats for a 45 wagon. They are in good condition. If interested please PM me and I will provide pics and details.

Located in Idaho.

More parts to follow....................................... :D

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
If I am not mistaken the rear seats are different for 66/67 than earlier. Not 100% but IIRC thats what Rick told me once.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rear seat is the roll forward style. It is from a 1966 model year. Front seat includes the ash tray. Both seats have newer velour covering in good condition.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
didnt Foxfab need a rear seat?

not sure if they are the same or not.....I recall the same thing Brett does........but forget the "why/what" ;)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
My 45lv seats shipped from the NewJersey/NewYork area to Denver through Airborne Express and it was only 65.00 or so. If you need seats, don't rule it out on shipping price alone.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
New velour covering?
Supah-fly! (insert wah-wha pedal sound fx...)
Seriously though, if you need seatrs, it's a coolio deal!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Nope, the one thing I do have are seats :D, just no floor to mount them to LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Seats

How much??? (couldn't email EAGLEEYE @MSN.COM)

I'm in Oregon and might be able to swing by sometime.

jb

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
boaty said:
How much??? (couldn't email EAGLEEYE @MSN.COM)

I'm in Oregon and might be able to swing by sometime.

jb
do you have a wagon?!

i might be interested as well. pm me some prices and pics. :)

what else are you going to be selling?! :confused: and why?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Put me in line. Where exactly in Idaho are you? I am in Boise. Re: the no floor comment, I have that same problem.

I have some FJ60 seats laying around and was thinking of just using those. I'd like to check out yours too though.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
if jackass needs them, put him in line ahead of me. i have a set but they need some work. no sense in me having 2 sets if he does'nt have any. :cool2:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got the body off of a truck a guy was wanting the running gear. He would not let the thing go as a complete unit. I bought the body w/ interior in it. Most of the body is in pretty good condition. I will be using part of the rear passenger fender area to repair mine, along with the roof area above that.

The front floor boards were replaced and is preety ugly looking. From there on back are in great condition. I will be using the outer door handles and a couple of the inner door handles and door latches. The outside of the rear tailgate is pretty much obliterated. All the galss is intact except the rear driver side window.

All doors are there and in good condition. 1 of them will go to replace my passenger door. The one on my truck is repairable with some real work.

I was planning on getting a list and photos together by this weekend of what is usable. In the meantime let me know what you need and I will send pics.

Owyhee- I am also in the Boise area. PM me and I will call you.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Owyhee Jackass said:
Sounds like I need to visit your place. I need glass, doors, handles...

PMing now.

hoarder!

i need an interrior light(roof) and the latches on the inside of the body for the rear seat(upper).
does it have a clean title? one of the 45LVs on here needed one a while ago; not sure if he ever got it done. :confused:

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Owyhee Jackass said:
Location, location, location. :p

Speaking of hoarding, don't you have two 45 Wagons? Including the only clean running one I've ever seen here in Idaho.
no i do not have 2 FJ45LVs.

i have 3!!!!! :flipoff2:
and i'm not a hoarder. one of em is brett's, just felt like hanging out with mine for a little while. as soon as "******"(still no name) is done, orange will be for sale. furthermore, my original "spare parts wagon" now belongs to gifu, and i'm glad i could not bring myself to part it out cause he and simon @ www.faultlinefab.com made a great rig out of it. last, my 3rd wagon went to FC187 for free, cause i had no place to keep it and it needed a happy home, so i found one. it now belongs to irongodess. if i was'nt an aetheist, i swear i'd go to landcruiser heaven! :grinpimp:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts