Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Moderhater
23,464 Posts
thicken your skin kid= thats how it rolls around here. some of the long-in-the-tooth members think its got real P.C./soft here...... BUT there are a lot of very good people around here that will help and are very talented, just learn to give and take some jabs

n00b

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
what can is that?
Its one I built on a form 1. I wanted to keep it as short as I could with good suppression and didn't want to make it a two stamp gun (no SBR). So, I made the can telescope back over the barrel to create a huge blast chamber. It makes less noise than any of my factory cans.

·
Registered
11,406 Posts

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
looks like he was hurting himself. Almost looks like it's too much round for such a light platform
Honestly, that looks like he needs a either a mid or rifle length gas system with a heavy buffer and m16 carrier

·
Registered
51 Posts
I went the Rock River Upper route and put together my own Palmetto Lower. Marty the Teppo Jutsu guy is over seas now doing some contractor work. He has sent all of his work to SBR for the time being. He will probably still make 458's for people but that will be probably a year out. The Rock River I went with is a mid-length. It is a shooter. My reloads have been tearing ragged holes. Any Way Buddy over at SBR is starting work with uppers and barrels for it I hear also check out Red Creek Tactical. They even had some barrels for sale the other day on the 458socomforums.com site.

All I can say is the 458 socom is so much fun to shoot. Can't wait for my upcoming Hog Hunt. Also do you self a favor and Check out the Mako group Recoil Reducing stock if you are going to do a CAR set up. It makes shooting the 458 Socom a Pleasure to shoot.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts