1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
pretty complete if you ask me. even comes with those rare "extra" front turn signals! :flipoff2:

worth?! i'd say between $1500-2500

·
Registered
261 Posts
nope...still say $350. The bezel's upside down...that depreciate's value like a mother.

At least he didn't have a 954 sitting next to it.......

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
The LV looks like it has a complete heater from the interior side. Why does it have the booty fab cover on the corresponding firewall side?

I bet it goes for a good-size price. One of the bidders goes by "fj45lv" and is a power bidder/seller. Have I revealed someone on PBB?:p

From the poorly angled pictures, the floorboards seem rust covered, yet intact. From the description, sounds like it could be driven home with just a ltttle brake work. Ok, I'm dreaming. Maybe slowly driven home. Hmmm....400 miles @ 40mph =a long day's drive. :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dunno, I don't see a vent on the passangerside for the blower, it has the lever for the cowl vent so a normal 40/5 heater won't fit.........and someone has been playing with the wireing.....the fuseblock is stuffed up on the firewal on the driverside. there is some sorta heater on the pass firewall.

rockers and backseat floors have holes for sure, overall it looks about like my Jimiwag rot(cept my 1/4 panels are better), prolly has holes in the bottoms of the doors.

new bidder is Tom IV ;)

drivin home? sure if your home is around the corner not if its florida :D

$1000?

4x4Poet said:
The LV looks like it has a complete heater from the interior side. Why does it have the booty fab cover on the corresponding firewall side?

I bet it goes for a good-size price. One of the bidders goes by "fj45lv" and is a power bidder/seller. Have I revealed someone on PBB?:p

From the poorly angled pictures, the floorboards seem rust covered, yet intact. From the description, sounds like it could be driven home with just a ltttle brake work. Ok, I'm dreaming. Maybe slowly driven home. Hmmm....400 miles @ 40mph =a long day's drive. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone else notice the windshield holds and brackets on the hood since the windshield is fixed in place.

Also, Landpimp - those are rear view mirrors off of a CJ7. Normally, they mount to the windshield frame, but these are mounted to the doors.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
first thing I noticed was the FJ40 hood w. the brackets. Atleast its an old school hood with the strip.

Oooh and its floor shift, not column?

Floor are in tact, but have holes

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, the interior mirror.

madams557 said:
Anyone else notice the windshield holds and brackets on the hood since the windshield is fixed in place.

Also, Landpimp - those are rear view mirrors off of a CJ7. Normally, they mount to the windshield frame, but these are mounted to the doors.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL........guess back east in-tack has a different meaning :D

Foxfab said:
Floor are in tact, but have holes

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ahhhh - the interior mirror.

·
Registered
554 Posts
looks like it needs a ton of work to me, full frame off in order. But what the hell I am restoring Patrols in worse shape than that! Not to terribly far from me...to bad I didn't spot it last year when I was in Rapid City or I would already have it! :p

I bid on it but am sure I will get outbid. :shaking:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts