Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a 460 engine in my truck. I have an A6 compressor (long cylinder shaped unit...NOT a York) and I need the brackets to mount it up. Probably a long shot finding the stuff on here, but if you have these brackets, post here or email me: [email protected]

Thanks,
Buford

·
Banned
1,024 Posts
I have the complete york set up if you wanna switch over, 50.00 plus shipping for the pump and brackets.
P/M me if interested.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the problem, I can't use the York setup. My engine has the (better) GM style Saginaw power steering pump which is mounted on the top driver side of the engine compartment. This is where a York compressor goes. The A6 compressor mounts on the driver side lower part of the engine....where the "normal Ford" power steering pump goes. I need brackets to mount the A6 in it's original location....so I can keep the Saginaw pump.

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The OBA project was put on hold, but I'm still searching for the brackets.

Looking for brackets from a Ford 429 or 460 with the A6 compressor mounted on the lower driver side of the engine. I have a compressor......just need all of the brackets....if someone has a complete setup, I'd consider buying all of it together.

Thanks,
Buford

1 - 4 of 4 Posts