Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 414 Posts

·
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Looking good:smokin:

You pretty happy with where you're at time-wise, or starting to feel the pressure?
It's funny yes. I have always been one of those people that does great under pressure. I was raised and grew up is a firemans culture. The more something is fucked up the more clear you think and work. Well unfortunately I am not in AZ at the time being, still reporting every day trying to get everything i line with my guys for the year. But I got my man Mike on it. Truck will be done on time. I think engine break in early this week and shock tune/ beatdown around jan 23rd? The deadline was the 20th. I really want to put the car through its paces pre race day.

·
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #127 (Edited)
Wanted to put a very big thank you to "Greatb15"
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Profile: greatb15

From this board. He is a fellow firefighter and was generous enough to pay for the graphics going on the Car. There will be 3 large but not overwhelming Granite Mountain Hotshot Logos. 2 behind the cab on the bed and 1 on the hood.

Thanks Brittain!

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
Wanted to put a very big thank you to "Greatb15"
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Profile: greatb15

From this board. He is a fellow firefighter and was generous enough to pay for the graphics going on the Car. There will be 3 large but not overwhelming Granite Mountain Hotshot Logos. 2 behind the cab on the bed and 1 on the hood.

Thanks Brittain!
I've dealt with Britain he's a customer of mine and a cool dude!

Stoked to watch this all come together. See you in a couple of weeks on the lakebed .......

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
I like the rolled tubing. its different and flows well.

Good luck out at JV.

Dima

·
Registered
837 Posts
cool rig for a great cause, have fun at JV.

121 - 140 of 414 Posts