Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a trailer for sale that I had custom built by Pace in 2005 for my open wheel race car team. It is 48' long w/ 3' extra height, .050 screwless interior and exterior aluminum walls, fully insulated walls and roof, walk on roof, 10' air conditioned lounge area w/ heat strip, 8kw Onan Diesel Generator with remote start panel and underbelly 28 gallon diesel fuel tank, hydraulic front landing gear, triple 8,000 lb. axles, three underbelly storage compartments, recessed fluorescent light fixtures in the ceiling, recessed e-track in the floors, fully plumbed air compressor system with 3 air ports located on each side under the trailer, electrical outlets up high on both sides of the exterior trailer walls for canopy lighting, 4' wide side access doors on each side of the trailer, 48' x 21' fully enclosed custom Hightech awning that is set up to mount on either side of the trailer, rubber interior coin floor. I have $70k in this trailer. It does have some graphics on it as well as some prior graphic shadows on it. Both 4' side doors need to be rebuilt, 3 of the florescent lights need to be repaired, some interior aluminum trim around the recessed e-track needs repair and the rear gate rubber coin floor needs to be re-glued. I have had estimates of +\- $3,000 to make all repairs. The generator works perfectly. This is a great trailer and would haul 2 large/tall rigs inside due to the 3' extra height and still have 10' of lounge area. 30' open length in the back. The awning alone cost $15,000 to have installed and the Onan generator was $8,000. Needs a little TLC but you can't even come close to building this trailer for what I am asking. Asking $18,000. Price is pretty firm but cash talks. Call Marshall at 770-337-5458. The trailer is located in Cumming, GA.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts