Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whew! Man I am whooped!!!! 11 days of wheeling in Moab, what a trip! ;D ;D ;D I doubt I stop smiling any time soon. We ALL had a blast!

Here are a few pics :D

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Welcome home Art, glad you had a great trip!! Only about half the pics came up, I'll check again tomorrow though. Maybe next time you go I'll have some vacation saved up and can meet you there!

·
Registered
416 Posts
If you click the link to his photo album thing they all show up just fine, had the same problem. :) -David-

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Glad to hear you got home alright. It was a fun trip for sure. My camera died on me though, so I have hardly any pics. I can't wait for Greg's DVD to come out :)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I fixed all the links in the first 2 posts. Here are the rest of the pics :shaking:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Awsome pics!!! Looks like you had some awsome weather while you were there. I can't wait, in two weeks I'll be there!!! WooHoo :^)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hell's Gate and the Escalator. My two favorite obstacles.
Glad you had fun. Maybe next year you can come over the same time as the rest of us or try to get the Zuki guys to go this time of year instead of the Safari week. I'm in for a non Safari week run.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Non Urban said:
Hell's Gate and the Escalator. My two favorite obstacles.
Glad you had fun. Maybe next year you can come over the same time as the rest of us or try to get the Zuki guys to go this time of year instead of the Safari week. I'm in for a non Safari week run.
Kenny, we had around 20 different Zuki rigs over the 11 days we were there. ONly one heavy rain storm on one evening and only 2 hot days. The rest was really great weather. We are already planning next years trip to the Con in September :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Great pics, I wish we had some of that slick rock here in the South. I hope we get to go back in a few years. It was only a 4000 mile round trip for us last year. The biggest kicker was the fuel money to get there, and that's before it went out of sight. JC

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm jealous!!!

Cool pics, I'm building my first rig and hope to go there one day.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
you guys have some awesome trails and area to wheel, you don't know how lucky you are.... eventually i'll be taking a traip somewhere, but it won't be that far.... thats gotta be over a weeks drive.... :shaking:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts