Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still need to lengthen the driveshaft and replumb all the exhaust...maxed out the 60: highlift to see if anything would bind or bust off the frame:D

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,706 Posts
Lookin good
. When I go links I'm stealing your 1/4 elliptical setup!
 

·
Moo 2 U
Joined
·
3,828 Posts
props on the 4link - and this is probably old news - but daymn i likes the tube work for the body (these are the first good pics of it that i've seen). its sweet as hell. good work all around . :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
according to forbynuts math, it has 1 degree of steer at some crazy amount of articulation that itll never flex to...45% antisquat and a flat roll axis...it ended being a little off the measurements i gave, but similar numbers...

i need to make a set of shackles with a heim, those poor mainleafs get twisted to hell setup in this manner...

frame removal next week....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
996 Posts
theyrenotBoogerWeldz said:
according to forbynuts math, it has 1 degree of steer at some crazy amount of articulation that itll never flex to...45% antisquat and a flat roll axis...it ended being a little off the measurements i gave, but similar numbers...

i need to make a set of shackles with a heim, those poor mainleafs get twisted to hell setup in this manner...

frame removal next week....
45% Antisquat?! Isn't that a little low? I always thought about 100% was ideal:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,719 Posts
rEdNEcKwHeE1eR said:

45% Antisquat?! Isn't that a little low? I always thought about 100% was ideal:confused:
Personal preferance

some like 180%, some like 100 and some like 45

i am going to shoot for 100
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
lookin good man:flipoff2:


dumb question:rolleyes: ... what is antisqat???
 

·
Moo 2 U
Joined
·
3,828 Posts
83toy85k5 said:
lookin good man:flipoff2:


dumb question:rolleyes: ... what is antisqat???

this might answer some of your questions - its been covered a little here and there on these boards - this thread has quite a bit of debate over susp. stuff

thread
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,419 Posts
fyi. i have seen several rears trussed like yours pull them selfs apart. not saying yours will or even know how i would chane it but it seems prone to failure . i hope not. just giving ya the heads up
 
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Top