Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Call Bob Roggy to get pricing at #530-626-9451. Hes ready to ship them out the door for Toyota axles or Dana axle kits.

Of course this is just one of 3 kits. The others would include Coilovers or 1/4 Ell.

Attachments

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bob doesnt beleive a center limit strap is needed, the straps are setup perfect for the time being.
Next week Roggys installing 14" Sway-Away coilovers on the frontend.....man I am going to have to re-learn to drive this thing!

·
The Piratenite
30,419 Posts
so can this kit be sent via ups and installed by your average garage hack ?

do you have pics of the kit uninstalled?
shipping weight ?
aprox install time ?

how are the street manners?
body roll?
wheel hop?

prop on a sweet kit for yotas.

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
camo said:
so can this kit be sent via ups and installed by your average garage hack ?

do you have pics of the kit uninstalled?
shipping weight ?
aprox install time ?

how are the street manners?
body roll?
wheel hop?

prop on a sweet kit for yotas.

These are just some teaser photos everyone. There will be a full write up posted next week which will have allot of the info you are asking for.

Bob is working out the pricing as we speak and other details to get these things out the door.

As far as the street manners its a better ride than my leafs. Not super soft or rough in the ride dept but very manageble. Under power in a turn going about 10mph there was allot of body lean.........but it looked fawking cool!
Just for that reason Bob might take my front shocks and double them up with the rears to add a little more resistance to roll.

Bob thinks a sway-bar would be the way to go on any installs if street driven regularly.

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
UGET IT said:

Yes they are, they are ACO'S adjusters. So for all of the rear-steer pros out there.........how much do you see;)

I thought it was all about anti-squat these days :confused: :p

Looks sweet, where and how much are those coil adjusters?

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Danger Ranger said:

I thought it was all about anti-squat these days :confused: :p

Looks sweet, where and how much are those coil adjusters?
Call Bob he can get em, I'm not sure where he gets em. I do know thay were on desplay this year at SEMA.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Lookin Sweeeeeeet UGET IT. Bolt on kit's like this will really step up the sport I think and help the guy's that can't fab this kind of stuff or don't have the means to do it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts