·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need these parts for an 86 toyota 4runner w/blue interior:

-Chrome rear bumper

-rear window wiper motor cover

-blue dash cover

-blue panel that goes from the door back to the back of the back seat( today i was backing it off the trailer and the seatbelt caught on the tailer ripping the seatbelt and siding off.

-dark blue front seatbelt

Ill add more stuff as i think of it...please feal free to list any stock blue toyota 4runner parts just in case

·
Registered
389 Posts
so you got the runner
btt for ya

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I have a chrome front bumper. I want $35, its perfect. Prefer not to ship.

I need a center console, rear heater version, grey???

Let me know.
[email protected]
home 925 252 9965

·
Registered
24,649 Posts
I might still have the gast tank door cable. I'll look tonight when I get home. Email me if you could to remind me :p If so, I can ship it to ya tonight since I am making a Fedex run.

Chris

·
Registered
24,649 Posts
Toyotaboy, your fuel door setup went out tonight. $6 is all it cost, so don't sweat it. I had no use for it, glad someone could use t.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
toyotaboy-

I am in the east bay area (Pittsburg). About an hour/45 minutes from Stockton. I work in the bay area.

WOW, just looked at your location. Guess you probably wont be in my area any time soon? Sorry, I thought you were closer. I might ship if you want to pay for it??? Let me know.

JW

·
Registered
421 Posts
i have front and rear chrome bumpers with all end caps $75 and i can get them as far as madera which is 144 miles from you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts