Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4sale: (2) HD Steering box braces for FJs w/ saginaw steering $30shipped

E-mail me for pics (put steering brace in the title or I may not open it)

These are what I have run in my rig for several years and are very heavy duty. I finally got around to using up the extra material from when I made the first one...its only been 4 years :rolleyes:

Anyway, there is some adjustment room on these for variations in steering box mounting so you may need to trim the end of the tube. Also you will need to drill two holes so it can be fitted to you exact application.

The things are roughly 20" long and will fit in a 4"x4"x~22" box. They weigh about 4.5lbs and will be shipped from 98513.

EDIT: $30 shipped. This will make it easier and save the buyer a couple more bucks. This is shipping in the lower 48 only btw.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
still available? I'd like one.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks for posting the pics Diesel :)

Rat, the connecting rods are out of my old 305. Thanks!

As you can see in the pic on my rig your passenger frame rail should be boxed. Also on some boxes (at least on mine) there is a very small rib that is located on the bottom drivers side of the box that needs to be ground down so the connecting rod can clamp flat up against the box output shaft "snout".

As for order of takers...
Wngrog was 1st and has confirmed.
Glo was second (need to confirm you want it though. E-mail or pm me soon so I can confirm)
LCL
adamT
ARC
Fj40mon

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nolens is shipped. pmed ya the tracking number.

I haven't heard from Glo yet. If I dont' hear anything by tonight I'll be contacting the next person inline tomorrow.

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Tankota said:
Nolens is shipped. pmed ya the tracking number.

I haven't heard from Glo yet. If I dont' hear anything by tonight I'll be contacting the next person inline tomorrow.

DOH!! gawd damn new outlook, I never saw the email. If you still got it, I want it. Let me know and I will send the $$$$ tomorrow am.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
shit! i'm sorry i didn't get back to you. sorry if you tried to send a PM. I'll send you the
money if I still have my spot in line.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The 2nd one sold quick.
However, I do have a couple more connecting rods (just not any more pipe) so if you must have one of them let me know and I can go out and buy some more pipe and cut some more brackets.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Faaaawk... so you sold the one you were going to sell to me? Are the new ones going
to be the same as the other two?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts