Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At the risk of getting death by flame...

I was at 4wheel parts in Oakland, CA to check out the swap meet.

Got to talking with a sales guy (Geoff) and he put up a quote for a 4" Fabtech lift and Warn Gas skid/Steering skid...$2,106 (installed)
(edit:1997 TJ)

Only problem is that they need a deposit today (some special 1 Day only promo). Its gonna cost $2,373 after today.

Anyone have any experiences with that lift or that business (Oakland) good or bad?

Does that sound like a good price?

(BTW, I did search through all 12 pages of "Fabtech" search and 2 pages of "4wheelparts" search)

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Telling us the type of truck you want to have the lift put on will help us laugh at you for wanting 4wp install ANYTHING on your truck ..........

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Buy the kit, drive it out here to the East Coast, I'll put it in, take ya wheelin at Paragon or Rausch Creek all weekend, drive home and you'll still have less money tied up in it than that.

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
42,091 Posts
flywaterguide said:
Don't Full Traction lift kits suck though? Mine sure did... or at least my springs did.

Best,

FG
From what I have seen, no. They are the brand to watch. Their TJ LA is likely the best new kit on the market. The only other kit I ever reccomend is RE which I run. If I were to do it again, I would have to do some serious thinking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts