Premium Member
3,149 Posts
PICTURES

THREADS NEED PICS

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
So what is the story behind these, just forgot about somewhere and somebody stumbled across them?

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
Story I got from OP was his friend was owner or manager of the dealership and this stuff had just been sitting in the back room--- possibly forgotten over the years, until one he happened to mention it....... and here we are............

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
That is kinda cool! Little troves like this are getting more scarce as time marches on.

Usable stuff? meh, time has made a lot of advances. Nostalgic? Yup.

:laughing:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
wow, I posted this here as a service, to help my friend who owns these parts, never ceases to amaze me how people can find something wrong with just about anything. I can't post pictures on here becasue I am not allowed as a nubee, duh!!!!
Pictures are ITEM163804211642 ON EBAY (this site won't even let me post a URL:laughing:
I have better things to do with my time than waste it on here, bye y'all, fuck off to the haters!!
I'm done with this sorry ass blog:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
29,409 Posts
wow, I posted this here as a service, to help my friend who owns these parts, never ceases to amaze me how people can find something wrong with just about anything. I can't post pictures on here becasue I am not allowed as a nubee, duh!!!!
Pictures are ITEM163804211642 ON EBAY (this site won't even let me post a URL:laughing:
I have better things to do with my time than waste it on here, bye y'all, fuck off to the haters!!
I'm done with this sorry ass blog:flipoff2:
what the fuck? i can't get that to return any results on ebay :( :( :(

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dana-20-Dana-30-BRAND-NEW-4X4-Conversion-Kit-BUILD-A-BUGGY/163804211642?hash=item26237de9ba:g:wiQAAOSwn2hdQfhh

this link should work.

they are cool as balls, but $2100? are you fawking kidding me???

21 - 31 of 31 Posts