Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come one come all, Rubicon Rock Heads is putting on their own event to save the trails..... October 20th and 21st... PLEASE COME HELP US OUT!!! and sell your stuff! Full Bar, Camping and Cabins, Live Music... GET A FREE CAMPSITE WITH YOUR $20 Donation for your booth!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some one told me your a student at AAU....

What department?

I teach in MPT.
2D animation.. illustration... you know anyone who can wave my tuition? had to stop going my last year cuz I ran out of Financial aid.. 6 classes left.. working on it.. next fundraiser should be for me!!!

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PRE-REGISTER for the RRH Swap Meet
easy as 123

Pre-registration is not required to sell at the Swap Meet, it only will give you a chance at a better spot if this gets really huge!

http://mybluecruiser.tripod.com/id13.html

or link below in signature

If you know of anyone to contact to donate to a raffle please let me know... Thanks

OK had to set up a pre-reg thing you guys are knocking this out of the park!!! let me know if I forgot something..

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,033 Posts
2D animation.. illustration... you know anyone who can wave my tuition? had to stop going my last year cuz I ran out of Financial aid.. 6 classes left.. working on it.. next fundraiser should be for me!!!
Nope Sorry...

Wife is still paying off her student loans from the Advertising Dept...
I'm paying mine of from St. Mary's College & SFSU Grad School.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK got our ARB contribution.. 20% off coupon.. not bad considering I spent thousands with them...

waiting for Summits contribution to arrive.. keep you posted

1 - 15 of 15 Posts