Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recomend a good 4x4 shop in Sacramento, CA? Someplace that could do an axel swap and do a spring over axel conversion?

Thanks much!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
94YJGuy said:
What vehicle?
What axle you putting in?
Looking for someone to work on a jeep YJ or older landcruiser FJ40. Haven't decided on the vehicle. Haven't decided on the axle. :) THAT's why I'm looking for a shop first, to see what they are familar with.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
How about Capitol Jeepers Supply on Fulton Ave.Capitol Jeepers

Or try Rubicon Express out in Rancho Cordova
Rubicon Express

I would also be willing to bet that you could get myself, or dozens of others on the board to do the work for you ;):beer::beer:
:beer:
I have heard (do not know personally, but it has been posted here enough times) the Grady is not an easy guy to do business with (being much more diplomatic than others have been).

·
Premium Member
14,731 Posts
I just got done swapping axles in my YJ if you wanna do it yourself I`d be glad to help you...

You just gotta have someplace to leave your jeep un-moveable.. (your garage) ??

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Strongs Bootie Fab ;) :flipoff2: I can help you on YJ stuff, dont know dick abotu LC's but I am sure I can do it for ya ;)

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
Robert said:
I have heard (do not know personally, but it has been posted here enough times) the Grady is not an easy guy to do business with (being much more diplomatic than others have been).
I've heard he can be a real asshole, but I've never delt with him before. For something simple as that don't take it to grady, you want take it to STRONG'S BOOTIE FAB :beer:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
All I know is he does great work. As to him being a dick or not I don't doubt that he has pissed off a few people because he is picky. Kieth would be a better choice if you are looking for someone to answer questions and do the work on normal rigs but Grady is nore into building buggies.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Thanks Dean....means a lot coming from you ;) :beer:

To let you know, I get all my parts from Specialty Parts in Fairfield, Central 4WD here in town, and other vendors from this board. Just about everything you need is here! I have a small shop I work on junk in Loomis if you wanna come by, have a brew and ask questions.....

and of course.....welcome Newbie :flipoff2: :D

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
depends where you are located......south area use shane/rudezuk(super nice guy,easy to talk to). north area use keith(don't know him but if dean recomends him then thats good enough for me).

·
Registered
17,626 Posts
You could contact Adam Ant here on the board.. I know he works at rosemont auto in Sac. I talked to him today. Very cool guy.
Scott

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
I would concur with Shane doing awesome work ;)

Adam Ant is a great guy too :beer:

Shit, you can flip a coin on this board and get yer work done for ya ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts