Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's time for another sale I think in honor of all you KOH racers!!!

Here is what Dustin Webster has to say about it:

RedBullJeep said:
It's time for a KOH sale...anyone even thinking of competing without the right fluids is nuts! Severe Gear 250 in the diffs, Amsoil Hydraulic Tractor Tranny Fluid in the Steering, Synthetic Racing Oil in the engine...those three are MUST haves...not to mention trans fluid that won't die the second it gets a little hot from the punishment you're putting it through!
This sale will not ONLY be for the KOH racers, but for ANYONE for ANY Amsoil product I carry.

That's right a cost + $5 sale from now until the time I leave to head south for the race myself. That's right I will be onsite most of the week, can't wait to be there.

So who needs some fluids?????????

·
Change is good.
35,183 Posts
Hey Dirk,

I'll try and look you up on the lakebed.

Bump for a great PBB vendor.

Doc

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Doc,

I will keep an eye out for you also. I am sure it is CRAZYNESS there and so who knows if anyone can find anybody, but I will be there.

I am actually on the volunter team for security or crowd control or something at the beginning of the race I think.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
I will be needing some for the upcoming swap!

12 quarts (1 case) of 5-30 Synthetic Engine Oil for the 5.3

16 quarts Synthetic ATF fluid for the 4L60E (5.3 will be putting out only approx 350 hp and 350 ft/lbs of torque so the universal ATF should be okay unless you think otherwise).

2 tubes of Synthetic Grease NLGI #2

Wix filter 51348 (Qty 2), 51060 (Qty 2)

All shipped to 17512.

I ordered Severe Gear fluid, Hydraulic Tractor Fluid and T-Case Fluid and they are all performing very well!!! Cue is the man!!! Thanks again for your awesome service!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
what is this air filter you speak of, i'm thinking of retiring the K&Ns...
I'm tired of oiled gauze filters myself...these Amsoil filters are a dry filter that are still washable. They also have a pre-filter sock deal that fits right over the filter itself.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Can I get a price on a case of 75W-90 gear oil (the GL-4 one that is safe for NV4500 trannies) shipped to 92507?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Can you give me a price on the following

AMETP-CA (1)
MTGQT-EA (4)
ASL1G-CA (1)
ATF1G-EA (2)
ATHQT-EA (5)
GLCCR-EA (4)

Thanks