Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to let everyone know that the 4x4oil.com Amsoil cost +$5 sale is on and going strong.

I know I have been out of the loop a little dealing with some health issues with my father, but things are settling down now and I want to get back into the mix.

So for now until whenever, I will offer all my Amsoil products at cost + just $5!!!!!!!!

You can not find a cheaper price on the best synthetic lubricants ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

So post up what you need and I will get you pricing.

Thanks a lot and let me know how I can help!!!!!!!!

Dirk

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the PM's.

Who else wants to use what the Pro's use?

Several teams have been using my Amsoil products for years now and Nicole Johnson for one just took 3rd place in the WeRock series this past season, due in part to running Amsoil synthetics in her race car.

Dustin/Becca Webster have been running all Amsoil for a lot of years now, both in WeRock and at KOH. Hell I can't tell you how many teams were running my fluids at KOH this past year, way too many to count.

So let me know what you need.

Remember I have fluids and filters for EVERY vehicle out there from a trail only buggy, to a weekend wheeler to the family commuter car and everything in between, heck motorcycles too.

Everything from engine oil to gear lubes, to trans fluids, hydo steering fluids, grease, you name it we got it.

Dirk

·
Registered
110 Posts
I need some ISO 68 compressor oil either quarts or 1 - 5 gal pail. can I pay with a credit card? please let me know I need it quick

·
Registered
216 Posts
2003 dodge diesel

motor oil, transmission, transfer case, axles. shipped to hawaii 96763.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone.

There is also another way to save money if you are interested, you can always sign up as a dealer or a prefered customer, either of those give you my wholesale pricing and then you can simply order direct and still save money.

Just throwing that out there.

Those of you that know me, know that signing up all my friends is NOT what it's all about for me, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Dirk

·
Registered
20 Posts
What would be a BMK21 bypass kit with bp100 filter and bk1101, bk1102 and 2 bp242 fittings shipped to 32817? thanks

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What would be a BMK21 bypass kit with bp100 filter and bk1101, bk1102 and 2 bp242 fittings shipped to 32817? thanks
Hope you got the pricing I sent you last week.

Anyone else need anything???

Thanks for all the interest and the orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 234 Posts