Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I've got Direct TV and mine comes on Wed nights at 9:30 eastern time. I was looking at my guide last night and it will be on Tuesday morning at 10:30 eastern time also.

·
Registered
310 Posts
It should be on three times to find out when use yahoo tv guide for your area and cable/sat/etc. Tiny kicks a$$ and so does JON
got it on tape!4x4 tv rocks!

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
For those with cable

I was pissed because I thought it was only going to be on outdoor channel or whatever and I dont get that.

I found it on the travel channel last night. It was actually pretty cool.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wow! Thanks for being so on the ball! I did not expect it to show last night. I sure hope Team All Pro got to see it. If not, I'll make sure they get to.

Travel Channel?

Cool to know.

Thank for the info.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Erik D_lux said:
For those with cable

I was pissed because I thought it was only going to be on outdoor channel or whatever and I dont get that.

I found it on the travel channel last night. It was actually pretty cool.
It looks like "extreme 4x4" is going to be on tonight at 1 am eastern time tonight. 11 here in denver.
http://www.hospitality-1st.com/PressNews/Travel-Channel-TV.html

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
I just saw it on tape. Wow! There were a few times Jon just got a little too close for comfort!

It would have been nice to see a little more of the trail, all I saw was carnage canyon.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Chris Geiger said:
Wow! There were a few times Jon just got a little too close for comfort!
You mean a few times he got a little too close to you!!:D

I would have liked them to show more of the trail also. The third episode shows some more of it, particularly the modified run. I think it's the best of the three, even though Team Purple is the showcase:laughing: It definitly shows more of what we're about. The announcing, the music, the finish line, and letting the crowd in on the current times/standings. I'm sure you'll see what I'm getting at.

Chris, did you go to the website and get the info for our catered awards ceremony in April?

Angie
CRCA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts