Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
92 model 5.0 HO upper/lower intake, fuel rails, pressure regulator, injectors, TB and EGR plate, injector spider harness, plus mounting hardware, assembled and ready to go. Removed from a 92 gt hit in rear with 88k miles, ran great. Also have correct TFI module distributor with the correct cam drive gear for non-roller cam 302 included. $100 plus shipping from Bowling Green, KY 42101. Also have a pair of E7 mustang heads to go along with them, if you want to pay the shipping.

Thanks!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I take Paypal, call it $25 shipping.

I have some of a serp setup- water pump pulley, crank pulley, ac bracket and tensioner. You'd have to come up with a PS pump/alt bracket though, I don't think I have that part.

·
Registered
73 Posts
conversion?

Hey is that a kit to convert a carb 302 to EFI? I was not aware that you could do that conversion... if so I would be very interested
NATE

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does not come with the following main parts you would need to basically finish the swap on, say, an early bronco-

Fuel system to the rails (usually a feeder and high PSI pump setup, accumulator and fuel lines)

Computer (add mass airflow sensor if you are doing that type)

Engine bay harness (custom, painless wiring, or adapted mustang/f-series harness)

02 sensors and o2 sensor harness

MAP sensor

Go to a page like www.fordfuelinjection.com for more info on what it would take to do the swap on your specific vehicle.

Thanks!

E

1 - 16 of 16 Posts