Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys and gals i was just wondering if any of yall would like to come to the Waxahachie Civic center tomorrow to block the Westboro baptist church there is a soldiers funeral tomorrow and we all know that is the last thing the family need is someone screaming at them that there child deserved to to die because they served there country, i do have this letter that they sent so yall can read it.

So if you want to or even can im sure the family's would appreciate it.
Oh remember in no way am i saying anything that would institute violence or am promoting violence. Just don't want the family's to be subjected to that nonsense there spouting.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
If I were closer I would load up the trailer and haul it down there. Truck adn traielr make a long blockade.

Fuck these assholes. Thier interpretation of the bible is very skewed.

I say we pass a loaw to make it legal to kill these fuckers.. Its unamerican.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I were closer I would load up the trailer and haul it down there. Truck adn traielr make a long blockade.

Fuck these assholes. Thier interpretation of the bible is very skewed.

I say we pass a loaw to make it legal to kill these fuckers.. Its unamerican.
that what im thinking just blockade them with trucks cars jeeps trailers.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
I am certain after thier last fuck up in Miss. (i think) I bet they stage cars at alternate locations. The last attempt was blocked 100% buy the locals.

·
Apple
11,704 Posts
wish I could go, the kids and I are all down with a stomach bug. :(

I really despise the WBC.

The Patriot Riders like mentioned before, are always up for a bout with the wbc. they usually require permission from the family of the deceased, IIRC.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Please hit the facebook share button if you are in the DFW area to try and get as many people to show up as we can to support the family. I live in waxahachie and me and my family will be their tommorow to support Pfc. Ramirez family. Thanks for all your help in advance. Robert

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
should be plenty of people here from the DFW area. I'll change your title to help.
Thanks
Please hit the facebook share button if you are in the DFW area to try and get as many people to show up as we can to support the family. I live in waxahachie and me and my family will be their tommorow to support Pfc. Ramirez family. Thanks for all your help in advance. Robert
Cool deal man ill be there all 6'4" 280lbs of me....

also i know not to touch them just want them to shut there mouthes.

·
Registered
30,983 Posts
If I had the gas, I'd be there. Best of luck! I despise the WBC.:mad3:

The idiots got the address wrong! maybe they'll get confuzzled trying to find interstate 53E. Lollerz

·
Registered
255 Posts
i'd really like to be there, but I am about 1800miles away from there. hope that yall can block them shits from getting at the family.:mad3:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts