Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a set of 5 competition compound Mickey Thompson Baja Claws. They are 37x13.5x17"rim. 4 of the tires have been wheeled a few times. The 5th is new and is not grooved. The 4 that have been used are grooved. No holes, cuts, patches ect..just normal wheeling wear.

$600 for all 5, buyer pays shipping

RG

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
How did they work for you? Did you try them before you cut them? Whatcha running now? I'm asking because I have these on my rig now and haven't gotten to use them yet.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They worked good, I bought them with the 4 already grooved. I only wheeled on them one weekend, and the previos owner wheeled them in only 1 or 2 comps a while back. They have been sitting in my garage since. I sold my chassis and Im building a new rig and going with something in the 40" area. They would definetly kick ass somewhere like farmington, or Moab. Where I wheel is always kinda wet and loose dirt. They worked fine for me, I just want something bigger.

·
Registered
175 Posts
tires

how much to ship to 49251 leslie mi
whats your bottom #

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sale Pending!!

NineInches said:
do you still have all 5 of these? email me at [email protected]
are they bias ply? I do not need the radials.
How much tread is actually on these?
can I get pics of all 5 of them please? I'm in lewisville, tx and could pick these up, so no shipping involved.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts