Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 5 38.5x14.5x15 sx's for sale, 4 of them are grooved for better traction. Tread is probably 85-90%, no major tears or gouges in them. PM me if you'd like pics, they are located in Lakewood, CO.

I'd preferr not to ship but will consider...

$800.00

Jeremy

·
Registered
253 Posts
J Kimmel said:
I've got 5 38.5x14.5x15 sx's for sale, 4 of them are grooved for better traction. Tread is probably 85-90%, no major tears or gouges in them. PM me if you'd like pics, they are located in Lakewood, CO.

I'd preferr not to ship but will consider...

$800.00

Jeremy
give me a call 775 625 2835 dan

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rather not spend the long distance, PM me I'm at home all night.
Forward air would be best, looks like Las Vegas is the closest in fact the only in NV, how close is that?? I'd bet about 75 bucks.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have some at home. I can't post without a red star. I'll put them up on my webpage later and link it, or you can PM me an e-mail address and I'mm send them over:)

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
J Kimmel said:
I have some at home. I can't post without a red star. I'll put them up on my webpage later and link it, or you can PM me an e-mail address and I'mm send them over:)

send them to [email protected] and I will post them for you.not interested in the tires but danny want to see what they look like :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
if you take a deposit and can hold them till i can drive out from Ca., i would be very interested. is this possible?

·
Registered
824 Posts
can you see how much it would cost to ship them to phoenix az.....my zip is 85338. I am pretty sure there is a forward air here...

edit: just checked on forward air...there is one not too far from me actually :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts