Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!!!

EDIT - THESE ARE 16.5's not 15's!!! PBB won't let you edit the title, sorry guys.

H1 Double beadlocks with magnesium runflats trimmed and shaved for the bias iroks. Rebar added to the rim lip, recentered with 4" backspace. Standard 8 x 6.5 pattern. $600 obo

(5) 39.5x13.5x16.5 Bias ply Iroks, 1 is brand new never used and the rest have good tread but have obviously been used off road. $800

Just bought these but plans have changed, don't need them.

Tires and wheels $1150

Located in Covina, CA. May be able to get them to Fresno for a few bucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Arg! Why are all the things I need far, far away?!
Not that I'm ready for these tires quite yet, but still...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ok I have family in pismo 600 and they come pick them up

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, thanks Nate. I'd sell them to you for $599 just to piss that guy off though! Bump for some cheap IROKs.

·
Registered
153 Posts
someone tried to do the same thing but they sent me a message for 39.5x17 iroks, with eagle wheels. wanted 500 and I ship. suuuure bud

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lowered price $1150 for the set.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any idea how much shipping would be to Denver (80013)? PM me if you would. Thanks.
I have no idea. I've never shipped anything like this before. If you want to check shipping, you can get an estimate from 91724. There's a forward air terminal in L.A. where I can drop them off.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I believe I used FedEx...it is a commercial account, but I realy haven't noticed a differance in their rates. If I remember correctly it cost me about $200 to ship some 35" Boggers with steel beadlocks to Mississippi last year...I put them on a pallet and had them picked up by FedEx at a business address....

Vince, for as much as you do, you should set up a commercial acct. with FedEx or UPS...

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the suggestion Nate. I can get them shipped from a commercial location if it helps save on the shipping costs.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts