Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a butt load of these 5/8" heim joints if anyone wants some. $5 for a pack of 2. Shipping is $4 flat rate until the envelope cant hold anymore.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I am interested as well, how many do you have?, who makes them and what size thread(3/4 or 5/8) thanks

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are right hand thread, 5/8" - 18 bolt, the eye is 5/8". I dont know the manufacturer, they dont say Made in China on them, but they dont say Made in the USA either. I have 44 packs of them so 88 total heims. The pic shows up for me but i guess not you guys, if someone can host it ill email them the pic.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
get those pics posted and put something in the background for size reference (tape measure) and i'll take a few!

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
sknydwn said:
get those pics posted and put something in the background for size reference (tape measure) and i'll take a few!
Interested in seeing size too. I would like a couple sets if they are what I need

·
Registered
107 Posts
Email some pics and you got another buyer...Would they work for a steering setup?

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Total Distorsion said:
I will take 4 of them! :D Do you take paypal? pm'ed my addy.
Got your address. I do take Paypal. [email protected] You want 4 packs right, so 8 total heims. That would be $20 plus $4 shipping. Anyone else who wants any just Paypal me the money and shoot me a PM and ill get some out to you.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I will take 10 heims total. 30 bucks coming your way. Paypal.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
That looks like a teflon insert in there is that correct? either way Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts