Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here what I have for free. No shipping on the wheels/tires, with ship the smaller IFS stuff.

(5) Stock steel wheels off my '91 Toy regular cab with tires. Tires are around a 31" and have good tread... The spare looks to be stock and never used.

IFS stuff - a-arms, front swaybar, etc.......

(the diff, hubs, brakes and cv's will be in the misc. for sale section)

All located in Masury, OH.. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
What kind of tires are they. :smokin:

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bigolford said:
What kind of tires are they. :smokin:
The spare is a Desert Dueler. I'll double check on the others tonight. And if I remember correctly, they are a 235/something.... Wheels will need repainted... Supposedly they were bought not long before the truck was parked due to a timing chain guide failure.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
front end parts

Hey do you have an idler arm, i dont care what condition it is in. Also where are you located.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4rnr said:
Hey do you have an idler arm, i dont care what condition it is in. Also where are you located.
I am located in Masury, OH.. And yes I have an idler. I unbolted it from the frame the other day, but its still attached to the cast bar running across the front suspension...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
idler arm

Great, I live just outside Chicago my zip is 60464. If you give me a quote on shipping I can get you a certified check. If you want to email with the details my email is [email protected].
P.S. You should be able to get the arm off of the rest of the steering assembly with a picklefork.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts