1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chevy steering tilt column with key-$100

Drop drag link for chevy-$50

5.5" rear blocks and u bolts- $50

I have some brand new 5" Trail gear springs front and rear for a toy.
Looking to get $400 for the set or $200 for the fronts and $200 for the rears.

xtra cab toyota sliders 72” long- SOLD

interested in some trades, I need some tires, a tranny transfer combo, pref an auto but open to what ever, also other misc things. let me know what you have

All prices are best offer
Located in las vegas

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm headed down to where the 15 meets the 10 freeway this weekend or next. So it'd be free delivery to there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
how much to ship the springs to georgia 30047 (probably better for me to just order them from tg with all the other stuff and get free shipping but who know maybe this will be cheap enough)? and what parts are you looking for in a trade?
thanks,
alan

·
Registered
321 Posts
******warning*****

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL. HIS NAME IS MICHAEL WILSON.I HAD CONTACTED THIS INDIVIDUAL AND WE FINALIZED AND AGREED ON THE SALES OF HIS ROCK SLIDERS AND PAID HIM THRU PAY PAL. I EMAIL HIM AND LET HIM KNOW THAT I WILL OUT OF TOWN UNTIL TUESDAY TO WORK OUT SHIPPING DETAILS. HE DOESN'T GIVE ME ANY INDICATION WHAT HE HAS DONE OR EITHER NOTIFY ME THAT HE DECIDED TO SELL TO HIS BROTHER(SO HE SAYS):mad3: WTF! HE DESIDES TO SELL IT TO SOMEOME ELSE AFTER HE HAD COMPLETED NEGOTIOATIONS AND AGREED ON ALL TERMS AND PAYMENT. I TRIED CALLING HIM,HE DOESN'T ANSWER HIS PHONE,ONLY AFTER MULTIPLY CALLS DOES HE PICK UP. I ASK HIM WHATS GOING ON, I THOUGHT WE HAD FINALIZE OUR DEAL AND I SENT HIM PAYMEN, WHY DID HE GO AND SELL IT TO HIS SO CALL BROTHER WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW. HE DOEN'ST OFFER ANY APOLOGIES OR EXPLANATIONS:shaking: TO TOP IT OFF HE SAYS "KISS MY ASS AND HANGS UP ON ME"
SO STEER CLEAR OF THIS INDIVIDUAL..............YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

HE FINALLY REFUND ME MY MONEY THRU PAY PAL, BUT INSTEAD OF REFUNDING IT HE SENDS IT AS PAYMENT. AS YOU ALL KNOW PAYPAL NOW CHARGES ME A FEE AND I DON'T GET MY FULL REFUND FROM THIS NUMB NUT. WHAT A FAWKN COCK SUCKER! YEA I'LL KISS HIS ASS ALRIGHT,WHEN I GET TO VEGAS IT WILL BE WITH MY FOOT.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is a little commical, I did sell the parts to my brother. He stated he would get back with me and finalize things when he got back from the rubicon. The parts sold while he was gone. Had his number not been private when it came in I could have called him. The reason for the non answer of the phone calls was the fact that, Some people work for a living. I did state you could buy them for $80. And your pm stated you would send them money when you got confirmation it was ok. My next pm stated they were sold yet you sent them money later that day or the next day. I did apologize to you and I guess it wasn't good enough. And for the record you were the one that hung up unless your phone cut out.

I did credit you your money back and went about it the wrong way. You sent me an email complaining about $2.62 for fee's I credited you back $3.00, That could be a few taco's a taco bell.

If you feel like coming down here and kicking my ass go for it.

Your pm box is full by the way.

·
Registered
321 Posts
This is a little commical, I did sell the parts to my brother. He stated he would get back with me and finalize things when he got back from the rubicon. The parts sold while he was gone. Had his number not been private when it came in I could have called him. The reason for the non answer of the phone calls was the fact that, Some people work for a living. I did state you could buy them for $80. And your pm stated you would send them money when you got confirmation it was ok. My next pm stated they were sold yet you sent them money later that day or the next day. I did apologize to you and I guess it wasn't good enough. And for the record you were the one that hung up unless your phone cut out.

I did credit you your money back and went about it the wrong way. You sent me an email complaining about $2.62 for fee's I credited you back $3.00, That could be a few taco's a taco bell.

IIf you feel like coming down here and kicking my ass go for it.

Your pm box is full by the way.
YOU ARE A LIAR AND NEGATE TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND YOU DO HAVE MY NUMBER AND CONTACT INFORMATION. I MADE SURE YOU HAVE ALL CONTACT INFORMATION WHEN I CALLED YOU THE 1ST TIME WE TALKED ON THE PHONE, SO THAT YOU WOULD HAVE THE SLIDERS READY TO SHIP. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!! STOP DENYING IT AND LYING ABOUT IT. IF YOU DIDN'T SCREW UP WHY DID YOU APOLOGIZE AND SEND ME ANOTHER EMAIL APOLOGIZING AGAIN. FACE IT, IF YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THRU ON A TRANSACTION, YOU SHOULD NOT POST IT HERE OR ANYWHERE IF YOU PLAN TO SELL IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER, TELLING THE PERSON YOU HAVE AGREED TO SELL IT TO AND THEN NEGATE ON THE TRANSACTION AND THEN TELL THEM TO KISS YOUR ASS. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE.:shaking: AS FOR KICKING YOUR ASS, PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE WAYS OF ALWAYS GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE, BECAUSE IT EVENTUALLY CATCHES UP WITH YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. EITHER IT BE ME OR SOMEONE ELSE IT WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU

·
Registered
62 Posts
Any chance you still have both sets of springs? if so my brother will buy them right now. he was actually going to order the exact thing 2morrow. so get back to me as soon as possibe and we can get this settled.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts