Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Willys Fan
965 Posts
Great to see another build here! Wagons are cool. Looks like the Bronco chassis fits pretty well. Nice that you retains the original style guage cluster. Always liked the look of that. Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, The bronco was a very good fit, I fit the bronco gauges in the Willys cluster and added led lighting to it. I did custom make the speedo cluster from stainless but it looks good.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love it. Nice and clean so far. There is a local guy here that sucks up all the wagon and pickup bodies he can find and puts them on a Dodge chasis. But i think yours is turning out better. Besides I like Broncos :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love it. Nice and clean so far. There is a local guy here that sucks up all the wagon and pickup bodies he can find and puts them on a Dodge chasis. But i think yours is turning out better. Besides I like Broncos :D
I have a 55 pickup also, that is my granddaughters, also a work in progress, sitting on a shortened 3/4 chevy 4x4
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Willys Fan
965 Posts
Thanks for clarifying the Speedo. I like the way you integrated the new speedo and it's bezel with the original bezel with the Bronco gauges beneath it. Very clever, and nicely done!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts