Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
At least when you make a common grammatical error in your reply, and misspell a word, you remove all doubt as to your intellectual development or lack thereof.

:shaking:

If ever in the history of the Internet there was a person who defined his amount of intellect every time he typed a statement or opened his mouth it would be you.

Write this down on a piece of paper and place it in your wallet Tim; DO THE WORLD A FAVOR.. DONT BREED

:edited for lack or grammatical competence..

·
Registered
17,081 Posts
Wright this down on a piece of paper and place it in your wallet Tim; DO THE WORLD A FAVOR.. DONT BREED
I think I would have to say the same to you. You even edited the post and still left "wright" in there, lmfao. :shaking:

·
Moderhater
23,479 Posts
:p nothing new. this one was just 3 houses down. this guy is an AWESOME fabricator :shaking::shaking:

it was entertaining watching it "drive" down the street. it was more like a semi-planned controlled drift to the left or right about 3 feet one way or the other at all times :laughing:

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
:shaking:

If ever in the history of the Internet there was a person who defined his amount of intelect every time he typed a statement or opened his mouth it would be you.

Wright this down on a piece of paper and place it in your wallet Tim; DO THE WORLD A FAVOR.. DONT BREED
Well, at least I can quote it for all posterity. In the midst of insulting me, you proved that you can't even spell intellect.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Well, at least I can quote it for all posterity. In the midst of insulting me, you proved that you can't even spell intellect.

hmm should have tossed a few more errors in there for good measure.. :laughing:

Can I spell intellect..nope most the time I fudge it, improved vastly over the last year..but my typing still needs work. If my business relied on it I would be screwed it it was not for spell check..

Thank god I have some personality and people skills..you however are still fawked:flipoff2:

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
At least when you make a common grammatical error in your reply, and misspell a word, you remove all doubt as to your intellectual development or lack thereof.
Well I guess that 99% of the people on the PBB are intellectually challenged then. Cause most everyone misspells a word or makes a grammatical error once in a while.

Fawking A Tim, why you got to be such a grouch?

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
fwew what a setup!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts