Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres a couple of pics of a buddies 53 gmc panel van that we are building. Its getting a big block chevy, th400, divorced rockwell t-case, and Eaton(I think) axles out of a 76 f-600. Anyway heres a couple pix for ya to check out if ya want.

l8r

-j-rOd:D

Attachments

·
Registered
720 Posts
jhama78 said:
Heres a couple of pics of a buddies 53 gmc panel van that we are building. Its getting a big block chevy, th400, divorced rockwell t-case, and Eaton(I think) axles out of a 76 f-600. Anyway heres a couple pix for ya to check out if ya want.

l8r

-j-rOd:D
That thing is later than a 53 isn't it? More like a 55.

I think a 53 looks more like Grave-digger.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yeah, that is probably 55-57. That beats the hell out of the one here local that is running 38's. Looks a TOUCH top heavy though.:D

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Im pretty sure that its a 53 but very well could be mistaken :D ... it was all original when we got it but it is full of bondo. It had a pontiac one barrel v-8 (30Xsomething I think?) and an automatic tranny. It also had a 3rd member style 14 bolt in it as well.

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
skulltoy said:
Nice lift:flipoff2:
Thanks... we spent hundreds on it.........lol!! :flipoff2:

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
9V said:
damn, what tires are you going to run on that?
At least 48s....some kind of ag tire. We are putting adjustable airbags on it so we arent gonna go way crazy with tires otherwise you wouldnt be able to lower it enough to get into it. The tires that are on it now are @ 40 inches tall for a scale factor.

take it easy

-j-rOd

p.s. You smart mudda flockers were right... it is a fitty five........ heres a 55 p/u

1 - 11 of 11 Posts