Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Well It's official....I have a good title and Collector Plates for my truck. One trip to the DMV and $160 and I'm good to go!!! Now if I can only figure out what color to paint the damn thing!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Congratulations mate. You probably wish you got stuck back into it earlier now. ;)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I really like the finders, i put the tube under the finders but yours turned out really good.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Where did you get those small inset back up lights? Really like the box and fenders out back! gives the truck an even more vintage feel. looks great!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Redder.. I got them at Mills Fleet Farm in the trailer section. I think they have them online. I found some machinery bushings that fit them perfectly.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any updates? I'm looking at picking one if these up this weekend. I've been looking at it for a while and then last night a guy offered to sell me two more "cheap". When rains it pours I guess.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Well I have made some progress this past week. frame is ALL welded up and ready to paint. I hope to have it blasted and painted in the next month. I have some pictures but all the tube works just seems to blend in with all the stuff in the shop. I will post some when it gets painted.

121 - 140 of 163 Posts