·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just saw them on another site compared with a 44 god damn their huge

·
Registered
783 Posts
now that is just getting plain silly.....

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
+2 i heard they will be out in like 3-5 weeks

·
Registered
10,442 Posts
tires keep getting bigger, and rigs keep getting smaller, pretty soon they're going to have to develop clear rubber so people can see through their tires.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
bossman79 said:
just saw them on another site compared with a 44 god damn their huge
So this isnt a Photochop????

·
Registered
133 Posts
No its the real deal, no photochop here! it was up in indiana this past weekend!

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Dan Dibble said:
one word...still stroked...or "stroking" :)...

·
Premium Member
10,038 Posts
Yeah, I noticed the lack of tread depth too...but I think that's just kind of an illusion due to the fact that it's a 54" dia tire and the lugs are so wide...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
AJD said:
Yeah but I think it must be a typo because they look nothing like boggers.

In fact it looks like a bogger fucked an irok and this is their spawned child. I'm referring to how shitty the tread depth is. They prolly over inflated it too. Run it with 2-3 psi on a beadlock and prolly lucky if the tire even measures 50" in diameter!
braxton357 said:
Yeah, I noticed the lack of tread depth too...but I think that's just kind of an illusion due to the fact that it's a 54" dia tire and the lugs are so wide...
Shallower thread depth is nothing new with different size boggers...If you compare a 35x16x15 to a 35x14.50x15 you will notice the 14.50 has a shallower thread depth...Take that 35x16x15 and compare it to a 38.5x15x15 and you will notice the 38 has a shallower thread depth too...http://www.intercotire.com/site28.php

i see these as being the futuer tire of choise of monster truck builders/racers

·
Registered
962 Posts
but why?

I don't understand Interco, why don't they build what the people want, and not what the show truck people want?

1 - 20 of 295 Posts