Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

· Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the first post got deleted due to the database error so here it is again. :grinpimp:

Look my pickup had a baby... :D

Looked like this when I got it...

Then Started getting it ready for paint...

And this is why I needed the extra wide PRP seats :flipoff2:

Coming home with the paint job :grinpimp:

Attachments

· Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Paint and Can-Back...

Ran out of room in the garage, and had a little explaining to do with the wife

I’m still waiting on more parts of the cage to show up but this is what’s here so far.

Putting the Longfields in and getting ready to change over to the 4x4 labs high steer

ewwww.....

· Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
vikingsven said:
Looks good. While you have the front apart, you should replace the front hanger, springs etc.

I already have the springs (allpro 5"). I will take pictures of them when I put them on.

Basically the build up will consist of:

Half doors, Dual cases, ARB in the Front, Detroit in the rear, 529's, 4x4 Labs Crossover steering, Can-Back, AllPro Springs 5" front and rear, 35" siped Boggers, BudBulit, OBA, Longfields

The Pickup will be reduced to a pile of stock parts from the 4runner :( :( But we needed a family rig...

· Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hogan said:
Where are you getting the cage from? Or are you building it? I'm looking for one for my 4Runner, and yours looks good. :smokin:

Unfortunately with the kids needing all of our attention all of the time… I have to buy this stuff as I don’t have enough time to build it anymore. Cage came from http://www.eoronline.com/ I still plan to add their Dashbar and a few other supports of my own though.

· Registered
3,295 Posts
That is one clean lookin' 4Runner! Nice paint. Nice half doors. Nice caback.

You plan on larger tires? What size are the current ones? Those look like larger than 15" dia wheels, but maybe not?

Everything looks great. Keep up the good work.

· Registered
9,859 Posts
lowbuck said:
Paint and Can-Back...

Ran out of room in the garage, and had a little explaining to do with the wife

I’m still waiting on more parts of the cage to show up but this is what’s here so far.
The paint scheme turned out great!
Most people get accused of putting a kid's jungle gym on their rig and calling it an Exo-- Yours is the first Exo I have seen used as a kid's jungle gym!

Good work!:beer: :beer: :beer:

· Registered
629 Posts
4Mogger said:
The paint scheme turned out great!
Most people get accused of putting a kid's jungle gym on their rig and calling it an Exo-- Yours is the first Exo I have seen used as a kid's jungle gym!

Good work!:beer: :beer: :beer:
The cage is an in cab cage, see the handles on it where the a- pillar is

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.